Once upon a time, in a land not so far away, lived a fashionista who endlessly dreamt of gracing the front row of London Fashion Week. Being surrounded by Chanel, Dior, and Louboutin, this fairytale fashionista had a dream to make dressing exquisitely her life’s work.

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Fashionista du jour – the premiere post

Good evening, fashionista's. My name is Aindrea, and this is my blog – fashionista du jour (fashionista of today)

There's something defining about first posts. It sets a standard of how i mean to go on, and improve.

And with that in mind, I throw away all regard to the structure of this post, as I have homework to do.

(Oh the woes of being a fashionista. Would much rather be reading the new British Vogue… c'est la vie.) 

This post isn't going very well is it? Woops…

Anyway, back on track. I'm really quite excited about this blog. I'll post outfits, trends, features, and all the shows/events I'm invited too (more of that later ;) – I'm such a tease)

I'm starting this blog a week and a bit before London Fashion Week. Ah, that got your attention! Well, I'm going to a couple of shows... I've said too much!

So hopefully you won't get bored of me and my ramblings.

THE 411 ON AINDREA

  • I'm 15 and aspire to work in the fashion industry. I don't want to restrict myself to a certain career, but fashion journalism seems most likely. So editor of a fashion magazine (Conde Nast, Hachette Filipacchi... get ready)
  • I spend way too much on fashion magazines. I am a self confessed fashion magazine junkie. Vogue (British & Paris), Elle, i-D, Pop, Dazed & Confused, NYLON, Teen Vogue, Harpers Bazaar all take up lots of space in my room. I can't throw them away! They're my babies!
  • I'm a fashion journalist for a fashion website. You'll probably have heard of it, but I want to confirm I can talk about it before I state it. Don't worry, I won't keep you in the dark for long!

You know what I just realized? I hate talking about myself. You'll just have to keep reading my blog.

Au revoir, petite fashionista's!

xo aindrea



0 pretty little comments: